Watch this and Get Ready for the 40th Annual Atlantic Outdoor Sports and RV Show March 8-10th 2024 at Halifax Exhibition Centre!
RV show draws a crowd in Halifax | CTV News
Cooking with wild game | CTV News
39th Annual Atlantic Outdoor Sports and RV Show
March 10th-12th 2023
Halifax Exhibition Centre
MEDIA RELEASE – 2023 Atlantic Outdoor Sports & RV Show: for Immediate Release:
Halifax, Nova Scotia is making its final plans to welcome enthusiasts to over 100,000 SF of event space at the 39th annual Atlantic Outdoor Sports and RV Show. Taking place at the Halifax Exhibition Centre, and known for non-stop entertainment and outdoor related products, never seen prior show highlights and special items for this year’s 2023 event include:
1. CELEBRITY APPEARANCES
- As seen on the HIT TV Series “The Curse of Oak Island”, Meet & Greet and Autograph sessions with Diving Celebrities Mike Huntley and Tony Sampson (Saturday March 11th from 3-4pm and 5-6pm)
- STIHL TIMBERSPORTS® World Champion Marcel Dupuis – Meet & Greet and Autograph sessions (Saturday March 11th from 11-1pm and 3-5pm)
- STIHL TIMBERSPORTS® Canadian Champion Allison Briscoe – Meet & Greet and Autograph sessions (Saturday March 11th from 1-3pm)
2. #FORESTRYFRIDAY WARDROBE CHALLENGE a celebrated tribute to the Forestry Industry
- Both Visitors to the show and Exhibitors are invited to wear their best PLAID on Friday March 10th to the show in appreciation of Atlantic Canada’s forestry industry. The PLAID PATROL will be on site awarding prizing to those spotted in PLAID all day long at the event
- The forestry theme starts Friday and runs all weekend long with forestry exhibitors, entertainers, celebrities, and educational sessions including a special Women’s Panel on Forestry Friday March 10th from 3-4pm
3. The ONLY trade show with NON-STOP ENTERTAINMENT Included All Weekend Long Showcasing
- Performances daily by the Scott’s Timber Show and 16-time Guinness World Record Holder, Chain Saw Juggler Ian Stewart
- Demonstrations by the Flying Superdogs jumping 20+ feet from a dock into the Main Arena Pool with Aqua Terra Kennel
- Featured competition with the fun-to-watch Atlantic Canada Spring ScentDetection Challenge – watch dogs of all breeds locate scents in a timedevent within the Main Arena to be awarded the Championship
4. The ONLY trade show with HANDS ON ACTIVITIES included All Weekend Long Highlighting
- Campfire Songs and March with the Girl Guides of Canada Friday March10th 6:30pm
- Sampling with Chef Mike Schroeder in the Wild Game Kitchen (all weekend)
- Fly Tying with Atlantic Women on the Fly Sunday March 12th from 3-4pm
- Archery with Archery Nova Scotia (all weekend)
Show website: https://sportsandrvshow.com/
March 10 – 10am – 8pm
March 11 – 10am – 8pm
March 12 – 10am – 5pm
Show Admission: link to online tickets: https://sportsandrvshow.com/visitors/
Adult = $15.00
Senior = $13.00.
Child (Age 5 – 15) = $10.00
Family = $42.00 (includes max. 2 adults with min. 2 children). Age 4 & under = FREE (Admission includes a weekend pass bracelet!)
For additional information and Media Contact or Interviews, please contact
Event, Account and Social Media Manager
Darwin Event Group (Promoter – Atlantic Outdoor Sports and RV Show)
Cell 902-797-1078. Office 902-679-7177 ext 107
Halifax to host Atlantic Canada’s largest outdoor and RV expo
The 39th annual Atlantic Outdoor Sports & RV Show will come to the Halifax Exhibition Centre from March 10-12.
By Ryan Gallant, Saltwire Herald
Atlantic Forestry Review Jan 2023 Article
The Atlantic Outdoor Sports and RV Show is proud to announce its FIRST EVER forestry focus at the upcoming March 10-12, 2023 edition at Halifax Exhibition Centre. Over the show’s 38 years, forestry has always been a part of this event – the largest gathering of outdoor enthusiasts in Atlantic Canada – but never has it been in the spotlight like this year. In fact, Day 1 of the show will be themed FORESTRY FRIDAY, with a request that all attendees wear their best plaid!
“We have always wanted to emphasise forestry as part of the outdoors, and promote an industry that’s a huge part of our life here in Atlantic Canada – we just weren’t sure how,” says Kori Levy, Event and Account Manager for show promoter Darwin Event Group. “Now, with help from some new friends, we’re able to make this happen in a big way for 2023!”
The show will feature educational sessions, presentations on trending forestry topics, and the chance for people to touch, learn, and discover through hands-on activities. Forestry equipment will be on display and for sale, including items appealing to small private landowners as well as large forestry businesses. Many exhibitors will also be discussing career pathways and opportunities in the forestry sector. The Scott’s Timber Show, a main arena entertainment tradition, will wow the crowds again this year, and negotiations with a forestry celebrity are in the works. Devon Wilkins, co-owner of Rumcache Forest Solutions Inc., is excited to be an exhibitor, and optimistic about engaging with attendees.
“Forestry has historically been a ‘quiet,’ misunderstood industry, due to the nature of the work and people involved in it,” he says. “Nova Scotia has an incredible variety of mills, contractors, woodlot co-ops, associations, and consultants available to help all sizes and types of woodlot owners with different goals. We hope this show will provide a showcase for these groups to highlight their skills and knowledge – to create a stronger, healthier connection with members of the public. This show could become a yearly platform that our sector can utilize and build from for years to come, adding another interesting dynamic to an already amazing event.”
Other exhibitors include, WestFor Management, Elmsdale Lumber, Eisnor’s Forestry, the Nova Scotia Forest Technicians Association, Harry Freeman and Son Limited, the Maritime College of Forest Technology, The Tractor Dome, and more.
For exhibitor information, tickets, and more information on the Atlantic Outdoor Sports and RV Show, please see www.sportsandrvshow.com or contact Kori Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Atlantic Forestry Review, January 2023 edition.
Thank you to our friends at the Atlantic Forestry Review for including us in their January 2023 publication to help spread the word on this year’s Atlantic Outdoor Sports and RV Show.
Announcing Dates For 2023!
Atlantic Outdoor Sports & RV Show – March 10 – 12th, 2023