Click to Download and print PDF files to email or fax back to the office.
March 8 – 10am – 8pm
March 9 – 10am – 8pm
March 10 – 10am – 5pm
Move In Times:
Bulk Space – 1,000 sq. ft.+
- Monday March 4, Tuesday March 5, Wednesday March 6.
- Email email@example.com to schedule
- Thursday March 7th, 9am – 8pm
Booth and Bulk Space rates (+ HST)
- 50% discount for Associations and Not-for-Profits
- 100 – 399 sq. ft. = $9.50 per square foot
- 400 – 999 sq. ft. = $6.85 per square foot
- 1,000 sq. ft. + = $4.00 per square foot
Your rate includes:
- FREE internet link on our website
- FREE Show Guide listing
- 8 ft. high drape backdrop and side rail drape (excluding bulk space)
- Exhibitor badges (based on booth size)
- 0 to 100 sq. ft. 3 passes
- 101 – 500 sq. ft. 4 passes
- 501 – 1,000 sq. ft. 5 passes
- 1,001 – 1,500 sq. ft. 6 passes
- 1,501 – 2,000 sq. ft. 7 passes
- 2,001 – 3,000 sq. ft. 8 passes
- 3,001 or more 9 passes
- Aisle Cleaning
- Material Handling (up to 5,000 lbs)
- 24 hour Security
- Crate/box removal and storage
- Scheduled move-in/move-out
- Comprehensive Exhibitor manual
- 10 x Complimentary Admission VIP Passes (Customer Appreciation)
Electricity is not included in booth fee and will need to be ordered in advance of the show. Please fill out the Electrical Form and send to the email address on the form.
First Right of Refusal
2023 exhibitors will be given the first right of refusal on their same location for the 2024 show until May 24, 2023. After that date, all unclaimed booth space will be available to new exhibitors or exhibitors looking to move to a new location.
I’ve sent in my Registration Form … what happens next?
Within 7 days of receiving your Registration Form, after having received and reviewed your space rental contract and deposit we will send you a confirmation email. This confirmation will acknowledge receipt of your contract and will include a receipt for your payment and your booth assignment.
60 days prior to the show … (mid-January 2024)
The Exhibitor Manual will be available online. This is a comprehensive information source that will detail everything from set-up instructions through to rental equipment order forms and local accommodation